Help for Small Businesses
The mission of the Small Business Development Center is to meet the information needs of the SBDC community in the United States and its territories. SBD serves as a resource providing timely, relevant research, web-based information, and training to SBD counselors and their small business clients.
The goals of SBDCNET are to:
- support the SBDC Counselor with research and relevant analyses.
- empower the entrepreneur with business information.
- educate through on-site training and distance learning.
- facilitate the exchange of SBDC best practices and program ideas.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)