Revisions to NH WIOA Combined State Plan 2020-2024
Seeking Public Comment: The New Hampshire Workforce Innovation Board (SWIB) is seeking public comments on revisions to New Hampshire’s WIOA Combined State Plan (State Plan) for Program Year (PY) 2021. Click HERE for more information.
The New Hampshire Vibrant, Inclusive and Prosperous (VIP) Workforce Program
The Department of Business and Economic Affairs, Office of Workforce Opportunity (BEA/OWO) is soliciting Request for Proposals (RFP) on behalf of the State Workforce Innovation Board (SWIB) for the NH Vibrant, Inclusive and Prosperous (VIP) Program.
- RFP Release Date: October 11, 2021
- Proposer Inquiry Period End: October 22, 2021 4:00PM EST
- Final Agency Responses to Proposer Inquiries: October 27 2021, 4:00PM EST
- Proposers Submit Proposals: November 10, 2021, 4:00PM EST
- Estimated Notification of Selection and Begin Contract Negotiations: November 23, 2021, 4:00PM EST
State Workforce Innovation Board Meeting
- State Workforce Innovation Board Meeting
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 1:00pm
Location: New Hampshire Employment Security at the Tobey Building, 45 South Fruit St Concord NH 03301
On April 7, 2021, New Hampshire requested a waiver of the obligation of eligible training providers (ETP) to report performance data on all students in a training program. On July 2, 2021, New Hampshire received notification that our waiver request was denied for Program Year 2021.
- Plan to Close Cliff Effect
- CHS Final Deck
- GOA Executive Summary
- Outdoor Recreation Satellite Account (ORSA)
- 2020 Granite Outdoor Alliance: Join the Movement Flyer
- 2020 Granite Outdoor Alliance: Join the Movement Presentation
Become a LNA today!
For information on the following topics, please click on the links below.